Here's what the guidelines are that we're hoping you can help us with:
Have you helped persecuted Christians by working on a VOM project? Have you learned about them by reading or viewing VOM materials? Maybe you have made a parachute, written to a prisoner, packed an Action Pack, attended a Kids of Courage VBS, watched a VOM DVD, or prayed for suffering Christians. Or maybe you helped your family write letters to a PSP pastor, sponsor Bibles through VOM’s Bibles Unbound program, or send a blanket to Sudanese Christians through the Blanket and a Bible project. You may even have shared information about persecuted Christians on the Internet, through a speech or report, or through a prayer request.
We want to see or hear about you serving with the persecuted church! The next time you work on a project, remember to snap a photo, record a video, or write an e-mail or letter showing what you are doing to serve our persecuted brothers and sisters in restricted nations. Send your submissions to Kids of Courage, and your project might be featured on this site or in an upcoming Kids of Courage video!
Rules for Submission
By submitting photos, video links, e-mails, or letters to Kids of Courage, you agree to the following:
- You are the sole owner of all rights in the videos, photos, and information you submit and of all components thereof, including music and any other content.
- You grant VOM the right, without compensation to you, to use the photos, videos, and information in any publication or online, in video or in print. Submissions may be edited.
- You have received the necessary permission from everyone appearing in photos or videos (as well as permission from the parents of children appearing in photos or videos) to submit the photos, videos, and related information to VOM for use in any publication or online, without compensation. Note: In most cases, VOM/Kids of Courage will include only first names and last initials of people described or depicted in correspondence, photos, or videos..
Methods of Submission
- Send photos, e-mails, and a description of your project to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload videos to YouTube, and send the link and a description of your project to email@example.com.
- Send letters and photos to:
- Kids of Courage Projects
- c/o The Voice of the Martyrs
- P.O. Box 443 Bartlesville, OK 74005-0443
The deadline for sending submissions is September 1, 2012.
Source: Kids of Courage