Yesterday when I was at church listening to the sermon on serving, I couldn't help but think about all the volunteers in practically every ministry that exists. Some statistics I've heard regarding volunteers in church concern the 20-80 rule. This means that regardless of the size of the church, only 20% of the people actually serve in the ministry, while the other 80% sit back and receive.
Well, if you're like me, then you are one of the people that not only serves in your church, but you also love to serve in other ministries outside of your church. So naturally, I wanted to give you an option to consider serving with The Voice of the Martyrs volunteer ministry.
The first step in order to become a volunteer is to fill out this form. You may also download the short term volunteer here. Please also visit the main VOM Volunteer page to read a lot more details about the various ways you can volunteer. And have fun!